Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

[4Minute] Ji-Hyun - 4 minutes on the warehouse

IMPORTANT!!: As I said before, I lost basically everything I had due to my fucked hard drive, including my old fakes, and as you can see, some of them have been already deleted from ImageVenue. So if you happen to have a collection of my old works (or at least the ones that have been already deleted) please write on the comments. Will grant 3 request fakes to whoever help me recover my old works


So I wanted to do some 4Minute fakes since quite a while ago, finally got my hands onto few decent BS of Sohyun and Jihyun (yeah, believe it or not, I like them better than Hyuna)..... aaaaand 4Minute is no more, fuck my luck...

Oh well, let's have some fun with what have left.


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT FULL SIZE




Hope you like it ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment