Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

[After School / Orange Caramel] Nana's late birthday present - The return of The Outsider

So... here's the story: A year and a half ago while doing some new year fakes my stupid computer crashes, the reason it was the Hard Drive that malfunctioned because a physical damage, a fuckin' physical damage that made me lost EVERY SINGLE SHIT I HAD!! Music, work and school files BS, HS, old fakes, fakes in progress, everything and, stupid me, haven't make a backup in quite a while, thus, all that was lost. Took me quite a while to kind of recover my average files, however, due to work and school perks I didn't have the time to research all over again for the hellabunch of head shots of our lovely babes so  I had to retire for this long.

Until I had an extended summer vacations period from college ~

All said and done, I'm kinda back, will be re starting classes within two weeks so don't expect that many updates (not like I was very productive anyway).

Was wondering what to do for my comeback stage entrance until I realized it was Nana's birthday a couple days ago, so for the next few days I'll be posting some pics of one of my favorite Caramel ladies.

As you can see, I'm kinda rusted, didn't really like this fake because of some details here and there, gotta try harder. On the meantime, enjoy!!:

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT FULL SIZE






Hope you like it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment