Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

[Girl's Day] Yura - The OS gonne super soft

ABOUT THE WATERMARK ON MY FAKES: As you may have noticed, I try to make my fakes as clean from text and my logo as possible because I know text is the last thing you want to see when looking a hot idol having rough sex. However, I have had some incidents already with a son of a bitch removing my logo from MY WORKS and then send it to other pages to publish. As I have stated many times before, I DO ALLOW THE REPOST OF MY WORKS, AS LONG AS THE ARE NOT EDITED. Due to this issues you will be seeing my logo and blog reference on my works in rather more invasive places on my fakes. Sorry 'bout that ~


As you might have noticed, softcore is not quite my style, so going soft is very rare for me, and a non-nude fake... I think this was my very first one... Still some BS are just too good of a match to ignore. Besides, a man's shirt on a female body is like one's flag on a conquered land ~


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT FULL SIZE




Hope you like it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment