Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Han Seungyeon - Wrong hole!!

ABOUT THE WATERMARK ON MY FAKES: As you may have noticed, I try to make my fakes as clean from text and my logo as possible because I know text is the last thing you want to see when looking a hot idol having rough sex. However, I have had some incidents already with a son of a bitch removing my logo from MY WORKS and then send it to other pages to publish. As I have stated many times before, I DO ALLOW THE REPOST OF MY WORKS, AS LONG AS THE ARE NOT EDITED. Due to this issues you will be seeing my logo and blog reference on my works in rather more invasive places on my fakes. Sorry 'bout that ~


So, somebody suggested my that lovely Seungyeon needed more love, I couldn't agree more, so here's a little tribute to her hotness.

Didn't really like the final result, had to play a lot to blend the hair and texture was a real bitch to handle, anyway, I was already too advanced to restart.


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW IT FULL SIZE






Hope you like it!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment